Services offered by The Mediation and Family Counseling Group are unique in that we offer the opportunity to negotiate your future with an expert in mediation and a trained licensed family and couples counselor. By having two professions in the room with both of you offers you a safe and productive outcome.
Please visit the categories and services we offer and if you are not in need perhaps you know someone who is and you can assist them in getting the support they need during a difficult time in the family life.
- Questionnaire – If you are having doubts whether divorce is the right next step for you. Take our Questionnaire to help you determine the next steps. Click Here
- Marriage Analysis Program – this program will help you determine if your marriage can be saved.
- Divorce Prevention Program – This is the last stop to intervene to stop divorce.
- Family/Couples Counseling – Working with a licensed family and couples therapist to help you get through the tough times and also to help you grow and develop.
- Divorce Coach and Financial Analysis – If you are in the process of divorcing or are thinking about divorce, we can help you prepare emotionally and financially through the process with our Certified Divorce Coach or Certified Divorce Financial Analyst.
- Prepare Documents – We can help you prepare the documents necessary for the divorce to help reduce your costs when seeking out a Divorce Attorney.
- Find the Right Attorney – We will work with you to identify your needs and help you find the attorney that’s right for you and your situation.
- Divorce Mediation – Mediation services designed to help you get divorced in an amicable way with dignity, less stress and LESS MONEY. Learn More
- Collaborative Divorce – another divorce option, providing individuals the ability to have a team of people during a divorce without going to court, including a Lawyer for each spouse, Financial Neutral and Divorce Coach Learn More
- Legal Separation Agreement – Documents all agreed terms to physically and financially separate. Learn More
- Parental Coordination – Parent coordination keeps the parties accountable to the agreement and in doing what is best for the children. It is usually a weekly session with both parties to discuss the previous week’s activities. Learn More
- Parenting Plans – This is a list of the days and times that each parent has the children. Learn More
- Post Divorce Counseling – This can be counseling with one or both ex spouses. It is meant to make things healthier between the two of you, so that you remain mentally healthy and strong for the children. Learn More
- Divorce forms and filings
These services are designed to help you and your family stay intact as a unit. Even though marriages may end, we know, when there are children involved, the family remains together. This will take the form of new structure for the family.
For a FREE Confidential Consultation please call us at 1-888-281-2725 or check out the closest location