- In each session, you are represented by both a man and a woman
- Dana is a licensed couples and family therapist and therefore the skills to help you or your spouse get past any resistance during the negotiations
- Don is a certified divorce financial analyst and able to help you understand the divorce, tax, retirement accounts, pensions, assets and liabilities and what the impact in splitting these. Additionally, helping with current and future budgeting process to make sure you get the right amount of money in support.
- Both Dana and Don are certified in Mediation and Collaborative Divorce, Dana as a Divorce Coach and Don as a Financial Neutral
- Both Dana and Don are divorced and have gone through the process. They are passionate about helping people get through the process with the least amount of conflict and with a fair agreement.
- We do this work on a full time basis, not part time or “on the side”.
- Even though we know the law and can inform you of the law, we work with your family to create the situation that is right for the whole family and we do not “represent” just one side, as most lawyers are trained to represent their client.
Dana and Don have children and understand the complexities of the divorce process. While working together in each session, you have 4 heads working to resolve issues.
Dana and Don and the rest of the team can help you through whatever issues you are facing. We are full service in terms of divorce and can help you get through the process with the least amount of headaches and stress. We handle the process from start to finish, including child support, child custody, spousal support and equitable distribution.
We can help you focus your efforts and understand the different options available to you. Whether you are looking for an attorney, trying to understand your options or the process, we can help. We can help you prepare emotionally and financially creating budgets, net worth statements and any other documents necessary for the courts. We prefer mediation and collaborative over litigation, but if you absolutely have to go the litigation route, then we can help you.
You may have come to this point because you are contemplating divorce but not completely sure if this is the right approach for you. Feel free to take our Questionnaire to help understand if your marriage can be saved. It is a quick survey to give you some idea, but we also can help you determine if your marriage can be saved and give you the tools and techniques to prevent a divorce.
It’s always a good idea to prepare for marriage because not only are you marrying for love, but there is a financial contract that you agree to by marrying. Therefore, it is important to be use out marriage preparation services, mediating any conflicts prior to marriage and any Legally Binding Agreements
For a FREE Consultation, please contact us