This week, Dana and Don present the Bitter End of Divorce – the emotional roller-coaster of pain and anger hiding shame and guilt. Learn what divorce counseling and parent coordination can do to save the family, restore sanity and ultimately spare the children. As always we believe that even though marriages may end families are forever.
Avoid the Bitterness
Get FREE Marriage Analysis eBook
Please email FREE eBook to me
- How Do I Talk To My Spouse About Our Financial Issues?
- Things to Know About Divorcing During Your Senior Years
- Effective Child Custody Mediation Arrangements (Parenting Plans)
- Are You Dating or Married To a Toxic Person?
- Feeling Love From Your Spouse
- Intimacy in marriage
- Wait to End Your Marriage: Take These Steps to Avoid a Divorce
- 3 Ways To Have a Healthy Divorce When You Have Kids
- When Kids Want Their Parents Divorced
- Feeling Disrespected in Marriage