RESOLVE OR DISSOLVE:
Take our mini questionnaire: is it time to divorce? The worst thing you can do is to leave your marriage in a state of limbo. This situation is not ideal because you are living a life you don’t love. It’s bad for your partner because they don’t have all of your love and attention. The children, if any, are learning about relationships from you. This can be toxic for them, causing lifetime issues. Don’t stay in a stuck place, either RESOLVE or DISSOLVE your marriage.
IS IT TIME TO DIVORCE QUESTIONNAIRE:
- Are you truly ready for divorce? You have no doubt in your mind that divorce is the right answer for you. If you have any questions whether you can make this work, you may need help to resolve those questions. SEE OUR GUIDE BELOW (Discover what’s wrong in your Marriage)
- Have you tried to work on some of the issues to improve your marriage? If you have worked on your marriage and feel like it’s not getting better, contact us. We can help you understand if the work that needs to be done is productive.
- Do you feel either you or your spouse have emotionally checked out of the marriage?
- Have you envisioned or fantasized what life would look like without your spouse? This is definitely a flag. You are spending time thinking about a future other than with your partner. Not thinking about ways to resolve some of the issues in the marriage and not comfortable that anything can get any better strains the marriage.
- Do you feel like your spouse does not understand you? Sometimes it is just a matter of communication that has to change and improve between you and your spouse. Contact us so we can help you determine if this is the case. Additionally, we will suggest tools and techniques to improve relations with your partner.
- Do you feel lonely? No one wants to feel lonely and marriage is having a companion to share your life.
- Have you gone to marriage counseling, but nothing or little has changed? Some try counseling one time and resign themselves to thinking that it does not work. Not only do you have to go but it’s important to find the therapist that has chemistry with both of you.
ANALYSIS OF YOUR ANSWERS:
If you have answered “YES” to most or all of these, you are absolutely on the path of divorce. At this point it may be too late to save the marriage. Please contact us immediately for a FREE Consultation to discuss your options or review options below. When at this stage, it is imperative to work immediately to get off this path or make the decision to Divorce. Continuing down this path puts everyone in the family, including children, at risk of emotional abuse.
If you have answered “NO” to most or all of these, you may be contemplating Divorce but your relationship may not be at that critical point. Please contact us for a FREE Consultation. We can help you contain any destructive behaviors that would put you on the path of Divorce and eliminate any chance of saving the marriage. You could also consider our Marriage Analysis Program to do a deeper dive and help you determine the next steps to making your marriage a healthy one.
If you have made the decision to Divorce and you wish to get more information about your options, please see our FREE eBook on Divorcing Options to help guide you with your separation or divorce. Contact us when you are ready to get started
Options When at a Crossroads
Wondering whether you should stay or should you go? Are you living a lie? Some couples are at that stage where they know there are problems in the Marriage, but they are not sure if it is bad enough to divorce. Also, they may feel every marriage has problems and they will overcome them. Unfortunately, when there are problems in the marriage, at some point one spouse in the marriage decides they cannot continue and would prefer to have a happy life.
Here are the options to consider when you may be contemplating divorce, before you call the divorce lawyer:
- OPTION #1: Contact us for a FREE consultation to help you come to a decision on whether to stay married or divorce.
- OPTION #2: Try out 3 week Marriage Analysis Program to help us determine if you are candidates for saving your marriage.
- OPTION #3: Purchase our book to either improve your relationship.
- OPTION #4: If you made the decision to divorce:
- Get a free copy of our eBook Divorcing Options to help you understand your options when Divorcing
- Contact us for a FREE consultation to discuss the details of your Divorce options. Dana and Don are certified for Mediation, Divorce Coaching, Divorce Financial Analysis and Collaborative Divorce. Also, as part of their team, they have Attorneys that can litigate for you if that is the approach you would like to take. The Attorneys we work with are collaborative in nature and will not fight at all costs.