Please feel free to contact us at 888-281-2725 at anytime with any of your questions. We also welcome texting of questions to 917-868-3746 or 917-662-7913 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help you stay out of court and resolve things in an amicable way. Conflicts and issues can be related to divorce, separation, prenuptial, post nuptial, parent/child, parent/school, landlord/tenant, contract, consumer/merchant, etc. Divorce and separation issues might include topics such as such as child custody, parenting plans, child support, maintenance (alimony) and equitable distribution.
It’s important to get past this conflict so that you can move on. Issues such as you are facing today can have a severe impact on your health and surrounding relationships.
We work with you to make the process as convenient as possible with in-person meetings, Video Sessions Online, conference calls, emails, etc.
HOW WE CAN HELP:
In addition to divorce mediation, we also offer other services to help you manage your relationship and other aspects of your life
- Divorce/Separation Mediation – Mediating disagreements between the couple, such as parenting plans, custody, decision making, maintenance (alimony) and equitable distribution.
- Family and Couples Mediation – Mediating conflict between the couple or family, such as issues relating to children, schools, activities, financials, etc.
- Elder Care Mediation – Mediating the care of your aging parents, we can help you come to a conclusion that’s acceptable to everyone.
- Landlord/Tenant Mediation – Mediating issues that may arise between a landlord and tenant. Things that maybe were not thought about when the rental or lease agreement was written. This could also include working to terminate a lease.
- Business Mediation – Mediating contract disputes, consumer/merchant disagreements or anything issues that arise in the workplace such a employer/employee disputes or technology direction to take.
- Conscious Coupling Services – Select the link to go to our web site listing all of our Conscious Coupling Services. Our workshops and counseling services will help you become aware of the negative things in your life that may be either affecting you or your partner. We all behave from our sub-conscious to a large degree and these services are meant to help you become aware of those negative behaviors so that you understand the work you need to do to change your programming.
- Conscious Coupling Book – Our book, being published April 2015, helps you become self aware and aware of your partner’s values and programming. Being aware is the first step towards change.
- Parenting Book – Dana authored a parenting book that helps validate and gives conceptual ideas on parenting.